Get your hands on fixed date tickets to the TOKYO SKYTREE® Tembo Deck which are difficult to purchase from overseas! Enjoy smooth access to the Tembo Deck and Tembo Galleria within business hours on the specified date. There’s no need to line up!
The Tembo Galleria is a sloped gallery from Floor 445 to the highest point, Floor 450. Experience the feeling of walking high up in the sky. Towering 634 meters, the TOKYO SKYTREE® was recognized by the Guinness World Records on Nov. 17, 2011 as the world’s tallest tower. From the observation deck, visitors can look out for about 70 km. See spectacular views of the city and the Kanto Region, and on clear days, even Mt. Fuji! The Tembo Deck is divided into 3 floors, and features a cafe, restaurant, and official shop aside from serving as an observation point.
Located at the foot of the TOKYO SKYTREE®, Tokyo Solamachi is home to over 300 shops and restaurants, as well as an aquarium and planetarium.
0800-2100 Tokyo Skytree 4F Main Entrance,
TOKYO SKYTREE® Tembo Deck
TOKYO SKYTREE® Tembo Galleria
* Conducting Company: Tobu Tower Sky Tree Co., Ltd.
19F Tokyo Skytree East Tower, 1-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
* Enter at any time between 8:00 and 22:00 (final admission is at 21:00). Those who are unable to enter within business hours will be considered as having canceled.
* This is an unguided plan, so please go to the meeting location on your own. At reception, please show a printed copy of the reservation confirmation sheet or a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail. Simply showing the confirmation on a mobile device screen will not be accepted.
* This plan does not include the admission fee to the Tembo Galleria.
* Please use the reservation confirmation sheet from GENESIS and not your agency’s booking confirmation sheet.
* Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be cancelled, or tour operation may cease entirely.
* A substitute date of entry is allowed within 29 days from the day after the specified date on the ticket. However, the substitute date should not fall on days with special operating hours such as New Year’s Day, Sumida River Fireworks Festival day, etc. If visiting on a substitute date, the entrance for same-day ticket purchases may be used. In case of congestion, it may take some time before visitors can enter. Please take numbered tickets if they are being distributed on the day.
* Children up to 3 years of age can enter free of charge but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.