Asakusa, Senso-ji Temple, Tsukiji Outer Fish Market
Take your time to enjoy the dynamic landscapes that Tokyo has to offer while having lunch on the Tokyo Bay Cruising Restaurant ‘Symphony’. This lunch cruise takes an original route through Rainbow Bridge and Tokyo Gate Bridge.
Please enjoy the sights of Tokyo Tower or Tokyo Skytree from the deck.
Includes 1 free drink (beer, wine or non-alcoholic drink)
French cuisine will be served for lunch using seasonal ingredients to bring you an elegant experience.
-1130 Hinode Terminal Boarding Point
1150-1400 Tokyo Bay Cruise
At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail, or show the e-mail on your mobile device screen to staff.
[Operation Conditions/Tour Conditions]
This tour will be conducted even if it is raining. The cruise course is subject to change due to weather or other reasons. If the cruise itself is cancelled, customers will be contacted at least 1 hour prior to the departure time on the day of the cruise.
Please inform us of your accommodation and contact details for the day prior to the tour. If the tour is cancelled, customers will be notified by the conducting company or their travel agent.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Meeting/Pick-up/Pick-up Location]
- Facility Information: Sealine Tokyo Co., Ltd. Hinode Terminal Office
- Access: 1 min on foot from Hinode Station (Yurikamome Line); 15 min on foot from the south exit of Hamamatsucho Station (JR Yamanote Line); or 15 min on foot from Daimon Station (Toei Oedo Line)
- Please be aware that a taxi shuttle service from hotels is not included in this plan.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals]
- A vegetarian menu is available. Additionally, please inform us of any food allergies when booking. The menu cannot be changed if there are no requests made at booking, or after boarding the ship. Please be sure to make any requests at the time of booking.
- The Western-style course menu features an hors d'oeuvre, soup, main (fish), dessert, and coffee or tea.
The menu may be changed to a Western-style buffet on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be canceled, or tour operation may cease entirely.