Enjoy a 2-day sightseeing trip from Shinjuku to Hakone and visit a number of Hakone’s popular tourist sites with just one simple ticket.
Unlimited use on:-
- Hakone Tozan Railway (Odawara-Gora)
- Tozan Cablecar and Hakone Ropeway between Gora to Togendai
- Hakone Sightseeing Cruise on Lake Ashinoko
- Hakone Tozan Buses and Odakyu buses within the free area
- Numazu Tozan Tokai Buses between Mishima and Moto-Hakone
- Use the pass to receive complimentary services or discounts at over 50 facilities, such as local hot spring resorts, museums and souvenir shops.
Start at Shinjuku (Odakyu Odawara Line) (additional charges apply for use of the Limited Express Romancecar), then to Hakone-Yumoto, (Hakone Tozan Railway Line), Gora, (Hakone Tozan Cable Car), Sounzan, (Hakone Ropeway), Togendai, (Hakone Sightseeing Cruise Pirate Ship), Hakone-machi, (Hakone Tozan Bus), Hakone-Yumoto, then return to Shinjuku Station (Odakyu Odawara Line).