- What is the QR Code to make payment via WeChat and Alipay?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Do you have Affiliate Program?
- What is Wilh-ma?
- Are you a registered business in Australia?
Japan Rail Pass
- JR Pass Exchange Coupon Reissue
- JR Pass Exchange Coupon Cancellation
- JR Pass Seat Reservation
- JR Pass Validity
- JR Pass Exchange in Japan
- JR Pass Eligibility
- JR Pass Exchange Coupon Pickup Options
- JR Pass Exchange Coupon Delivery Options
Pocket Wifi Rental
What is the QR Code to make payment via WeChat and Alipay?
The QR code is available here.Back to Index
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following methods:
– Bank Transfer
– WeChat Pay
– Apple Pay
– Google/Chrome Pay
– Credit/Debit Cards (AMEX/VISA/MASTERCARD)
Do you have Affiliate Program?
Yes we do. You could earn 5% per referral. Please visit http://wilh-ma.com.au/affiliate-wilh-ma/ to register.Back to Index
What is Wilh-ma?
Wilh-ma is language of Wagiman, near-extinct indigenous Australian language spoken by fewer than 10 people, which simply means ‘to go’ or ‘to walk’. We believe it reflects Aussie culture of traveling abroad. We also believe that traveling around the world widens knowledge.Back to Index
Are you a registered business in Australia?
Yes we are. Our Australia Business Number is 40608201341Back to Index
JR Pass Exchange Coupon Reissue
- After purchase and voucher issuance, a re-issue fee of $45 per change will apply for any name correction (This applies to corrections only. Completely different names will be treated as a cancellation), plus any delivery and credit card surcharges will apply ($8.50-Toll Express Mail, $21-Courier). You must send the original exchange coupon back to the office of purchase.
- Exchange coupons are valid for use within 3 months from the date of issuance and this validity period cannot be altered or extended. Any passes that are issued and go unused within the validity period may be re-issued within 12 months for $45, plus any applicable delivery and credit card surcharges.
- The downgrading of a JR pass (same name), after purchase will also attract a $45 re issue fee plus any delivery fees.
- Neither an exchange coupon nor a Japan Rail Pass can be reissued if lost or stolen.
JR Pass Exchange Coupon Cancellation
- An exchange coupon can be refunded within 1 year of purchase. A 20% cancellation fee will be charged PLUS a non refundable deposit of $110 per person which can be held in credit for 12 months. Any credit card surcharge is non refundable. Please note that if you have exchanged the Pass in Japan, the ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.
- You will need to send the original exchange coupon back to the office of purchase for a refund.
- Any changes made to date, type or length of a pass will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply.
JR Pass Seat Reservation
- Seat reservations can not be done until the coupon is exchanged with the pass in Japan.
- Non-reserved ordinary class cars can be accessed freely. In order to travel in first class additional fees may apply.
- To access the platforms, show the pass to the JR staff located at the platform gates.
- To reserve a seat, please ask the JR staff at the tickets office.
- It is a personal pass. Please always carry your passport when using the Pass, station and train staff may check it.
JR Pass Validity
- The validity period of a Japan Rail Pass is consecutive 7, 14, or 21 days beginning from the first date the pass is used.
- The Japan Rail Pass is valid for the railways, busses, and ferry boats as below:
- All JR group railways Shinkansen bullet trains (except Nozomi and Mizuho bullet trains) limited express trains, express trains, and rapid or local trains, and the BRT. (With some exceptions)
- Japan Rail Pass holders can also use the Tokyo Monorail.
- Aoimori Railway services between Aomori and Hachinohe (but only for travel on local or rapid service trains encompassing the segments between Hachinohe and Aomori, Aomori and Noheji, and Hachinohe and Noheji. Travel is not covered if you disembark at any other station on the Aoimori Railway line other than Aomori, Noheji, and Hachinohe).
- The IR Ishikawa Railway Line between Kanazawa and Tsubata. However, travel must be conducted on local or limited express trains and must encompass the full segment between these two stations. Travel is not covered if you disembark at any station on the IR Ishikawa Railway line other than Kanazawa or Tsubata).
- The Ainokaze Toyama Railway Line between Toyama and Takaoka. However, travel must be conducted on local trains and must encompass the full segment between these two stations. Travel is not covered if you disembark at any station on the Ainokaze Toyama Railway line other than Toyama or Takaoka.
- Local lines of JR Bus (excluding some local lines) (Pass validity for particular routes is subject to change)(JR Bus : JR Hokkaido Bus, JR Bus Tohoku, JR Bus Kanto, JR Tokai Bus, West Japan JR Bus, Chugoku JR Bus, JR Shikoku Bus, JR Kyushu Bus).
- The pass is not valid for travel on express bus routes operated by JR Bus.
- Only the JR-West Miyajima ferry is covered.
- Hydrofoil ferry service operated by JR-Kyushyu between Hakata and Pusan (Korea) is not covered.
JR Pass Exchange in Japan
- Now you have got your exchange coupon, here is the instruction to exchange the coupon to JR Pass in Japan
- An exchange coupon is required to be finalised before departing Australia.
- The exchange order is valid for and must be exchanged within three months from the date of issue.
- You must exchange it in Japan at a valid exchange office within these three months in order to receive the actual JR Pass. Failing to make the exchange within the three months, the exchange coupon will no longer be valid for the exchange.
- Once the exchange is done, the JR Pass date can not be changed.
- Please click bellow official website to refer detail of JR exchange offices:
JAPAN RAIL PASS exchange offices (Office list & Service hours)
JR Pass Eligibility
- Please make sure you understand the requirements before purchasing your JR exchange coupon. The Japan Rail Pass is a special pass that is available only to travelers visiting Japan from foreign countries for sightseeing. To be eligible to purchase this pass, you must meet one of the following two conditions.
- (1) If you are a tourist visiting Japan from abroad for sightseeing: You are a foreign tourist visiting Japan from abroad for sight-seeing, under the entry status of ‘temporary visitor’. ‘Temporary visitor’ entry status allows a stay in Japan of up to 90 days for sight-seeing, etc. When you enter Japan, entry personnel will stamp your passport as a temporary visitor.
- *Visitors who enter Japan under any other visa statuses are not eligible.
- *If you use an automated gate, no stamp will be applied to your passport. Either use a manned automated gate or ask a clerk to apply the stamp to your passport.
- (2) People who have both their valid Japanese passport and written proof obtained from the embassy or legation of Japan in the foreign country where they live, that they have been living in that country for 10 or more consecutive years. To receive your exchange coupon, you must fill out this form and send it to us at time of purchase. (A child also holding a Japanese passport, will also need to be eligible and provide the same documents).
- Where travelers have a dual passport – Japanese & other, your valid non Japanese passport must be stamped with ‘Temporary Visitor’, Japanese national conditions above will apply.
- In the event that you are unable to exchange your pass in Japan because you fail to meet the eligibility requirements, Wilh-ma and the JR Pass Sales Agent (JTB) are not liable.
- See Japan and English version of complete T’s & C’s
Back to Index
JR Pass Exchange Coupon Pickup Options
- Once JR Pass order is received, you will be notified when your exchange coupon is ready for collection.
- Collection is available in the following locations:
- JTB Sydney Office:
Level 18, 456 Kent Street (Town Hall House)
- JTB Melbourne Office:
Level 6, 31 Queen Street
- JTB Sydney Office:
JR Pass Exchange Coupon Delivery Options
- Delivery via Toll Express Mail is free. Delivery may take up to 3 working days from the date of issue. An email notification will be sent out once the exchange coupon has been sent out. Should you require courier delivery, there is $21.00 for Toll Courier. Please email us if you would like to opt this option.
- Delivery can only be made within Australia to a residential street address or business street address. Deliveries cannot be made to a PO box and PARCEL COLLECT/ PARCEL LOCKER address.
- Once sent to the given delivery address, unfortunately we do not take any responsibility in the occasion of any lost or stolen documents.
Do you have pickup points?
Yes, we do. For a list of pickup points, please visit https://wilh-ma.com.au/pickup-points/. Enjoy $$ voucher to spend at the pickup location while you are there!Back to Index
How to connect to the pocket wifi?
For RoamWifi (orange colour) device:
§ Press the Power button for few seconds to turn on the device
§ It may take up to 60 seconds to search the network
§ Once connected, it will show the country name and the data usage is displayed on the screen
§ Press the Power button once to go to the next page of the screen to display the SSID and password
For ZTE (black colour) device:
§ Turn on the router by sliding the power button on the top right of the router
§ Touch the lock icon to unlock the screen
§ Tap on SSID. The following information will be displayed:
o SSID A
o Security Key
§ From the phone, computer, or any WIFI enabled devices, search for the SSID A network name displayed on screen and enter the Security Key as password
Back to Index
What is the return address?
The prepaid envelope has got the return address. If you lost the envelope, the return address is Suite 8, 1101/580 Collins St, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia.
You are welcomed to return in person. Please buzz 1101 and proceed to level 11.Back to Index
I lost the prepaid envelope to return the device, what can I do?
Please purchase padded bag or Aust Post satchel from Australia Post shop. The address is PO BOX 2068 South Melbourne, VIC 3205, Australia.Back to Index